Join Our Team!
Professional | Innovative | Passionate
Toronto Mandarin School has achieved a fantastic reputation, thanks to our amazing teachers and staff. We are always looking for energetic, creative personalities, who strive for excellence and think big. If you have these qualities and want to be a part of our dynamic and dedicated team, consider the following:
- Do you demonstrate a genuine interest in teaching and helping students learn?
- Do you have at least three years of teaching experience, preferably in teaching languages?
- Are you a university graduate, preferably with a major in education, literacy or media and communications?
- Do you have sound knowledge of Chinese language and literacy?
- Are you able to design course outlines and work independently, as well as in a supportive team environment?
- Do you love working with students from different backgrounds?
- Are you a native Mandarin speaker, with a neutral accent?
- Do you demonstrate clear and effective English communication skills (LINC Level 6 & up)?
- Are you organized, responsible and hard working?
If you are qualified, please send us your resume and a cover letter (in both English and Mandarin) by email(email@example.com). We will respond to you shortly. No phone calls or in-person visits, please.
- Business Development (Must be fluent in English and Mandarin)
- Currently Hiring:
Business Development SpecialistQualification Required:– fluent in English and Mandarin; speaking Cantonese will be a bonus– post secondary education in education/marketing/business/communications– strong verbal and writing communication skills in English and Chinese– motivated to connect and meet with people of various professions– familiar with social media postings and editing, such as WeChat, facebook, twitter, instagram– able to drive in the GTA to attend meetings and events– organized and detail oriented– team player with minimal supervision requiredThis is a full-time position with full company benefits. Please submit resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary expectation.
- Currently Hiring:
- Volunteers (classroom helpers, special event organizers, Assistant Camp Councilors) High school students (Gr. 9 & up) are welcome to apply. Volunteer work hours earned at Toronto Mandarin School can be used towards fulfilling the “community work hours” requirement for graduation.
- Mandarin Language Tutor (College/university/high school students are welcome to apply). We will connect qualified candidates with families that request a Mandarin-speaking tutor. Tutors would be required to assist with homework, test preparation and practice daily conversation. This is a paid job and requires one or two visits each week.